For whom is Open edX
edXFlugel e-learning solution, based on Open edX
edXFlugel is an all-in-one e-learning solution that allows you to create a new learning management system (LMS) from scratch, based on Open edX and developed by Flugelsoft. Flugelsoft is a service provider of Open edX. Through Open edX, Flugelsoft is able to offer a future-proof e-learning solution for companies & educational institutions.
The Open edX Learning Management System (LMS)
Learners, course teams, and instructors use the LMS throughout the duration of a course.
Instructors can publish courses, post discussion boards, manage teams and cohorts, edit grades, and communicate with learners.
Learners can access their profile, check their enrollment status, and browse courses via their learner dashboard.
Available for desktop, iOS and Android versions, the LMS provides access to course content and supporting infrastructure (schedules, discussion boards, collaboration tools, student administration, certificate generation, messaging, and more).
Equally supports online courses, online campuses, and online degree programs.
Customizable learner experience reflects your unique brand identity and preferences.
Cutting-edge authoring with Open edX Studio
Open edX Studio empowers learning and development through custom experiences powered by the latest in instructional design.
- Author courses and evolve your content while live with learners
- Manage your course schedule, course team, and grading policy
- Utilize documented and open XML standards (OLX) for import/export of courses.
- Easily import content and manage content across platforms.
- Access rich 3rd-party tools or add additional building blocks
Learner engagement data & analytics with Open edX Insights
Open edX Insights provides intelligent, learner-centric analytics to help instructors understand how learners engage with course material.
- Designed to support millions of users, Open edX Insights scales along with your learning program.
- Built-in reports help instructors and course teams manage online content for cohorts of any size.
- Learning teams can leverage existing data to build custom adaptive content and store data in a warehouse or learning record store (LRS).