Adobe Flex Development
Flex is a free, open source framework for building highly interactive web applications that deploy consistently on all major browsers, desktops, and operating systems. Flex creates SWF files that are rendered by Flash Player. Flex applications are delivered on the web via the Flash Player.
When integrating Flex with other technologies, the most important points to remember are:
* Flex is a client-side technology that is rendered by Flash Player 9 or Adobe?
* Flex requires a server-side technology (like LiveCycle Data Services, Java, ASP.NET or PHP) to provide it with real-time data.
Flugelsoft’s flex expertise
At Flugelsoft, through constant learning and hands-on practicing, the development team possesses expertise at developing flex shopping carts, flex e-commerce applications, flex content management system, flex garment and accessories designer, flex text/audio/video chat and flex enterprise applications.
We can integrate flex front-end with:
* Open source CMS Joomla, drupal, OScommerce.
* Shopping Cart solutions: X-Cart, Zen-Cart,Oscommerce.
On server-side technologies we support:
* Ruby on Rails.
Take a sneak peak into the rewarding rich features of Flugelsoft’s adobe flex application.
* Akin to desktop programs, Flugelsoft’s Adobe Flex applications offers users with rich interactivity and responsiveness.
* Data loading, visualization, and implementation is carried out in a much more efficient manner, thereby Flugelsoft rightly ensures, not just better performance for users but even efficient use of computing resources.
* Makes good use of data streaming and rich media integration to deliver dynamic functionality
* that would otherwise have been complicated and costlier with the use of traditional portlet technologies.
* Benefit from web deployment model’s traditional facilities like single-sign-on and secure
* data transfer with Flex applications being accessed via standard web browsers.
* Flex applications are convenient, integrated and pretty flexible to meet line-of-business needs in enterprise environments.
* The Flex modeled on XML and ECMAScript, aids developers in building reusable rich interactive components.
Consulting, business analysis and specifications that can benefit from flex include:
* Flex/Flash programming.
* Server-side environments.
* Client-side programming.
* Flash design.
* Custom Programs.
* Web Software.
Today’s Web applications enjoy the reach of the Web but often fail to deliver a presentation tier with the ease of use and richness that users expect. This impedes application utilization and conversion rates and increases training costs, reducing overall return on investment.
Adobe Flex Solutions from flugelsoft provide unique, cost-effective solutions to a variety of industries. Flex applications from flugelsoft help industdries create expressive and interactive Web applications that can reach virtually anyone on any platform. flugelsoft Flex applications improve the user experience, boost the bottom line and analyze data to enable better business decisions.
Flex enables financial services institutions to create the presentation layer for rich, easy-to-use portals that make agents and brokers more efficient and provide better service to customers. Financial institutions can also build customer self-service websites that provide better access to information using a more convenient online medium. Through the Web, customers can connect directly with call centers using voice and video integration inside of the Flex application.
Flex helps telecommunication companies engage customers with immersive, responsive Web applications that drive sales and self-service through online channels. Internally, Flex can help telecommunication companies better manage their networks with powerful real-time dashboard applications.
Flex helps government agencies deliver information to the edge to provide a richer, more productive and trusted experience with constituents and agency personnel.
Flex helps manufacturing organizations improve the efficiency and effectiveness of field service management.